back again!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just need
    something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Welcome back.

    Are you looking for my excel spreadsheet? It can be found here:
    http://home.att.net/~extra623/flexjournal2.xls

    JulieB posted the FAQ message earlier today. You might check that message for some other links you
    probably lost when your machine crashed.

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  3. welcome Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  4. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    Welcome, Bird!

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  5. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    bird wrote:
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

    Welcome back!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Great to see you, bird. Welcome back!

    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  7. Hi Bird. Welcome back. Elaine K

    bird wrote:

    >Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    >recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just need
    >something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  8. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Thanks for your welcoming me back to the group. Weight has always been a struggle for me and this
    time will probably not be different but it is always nice to have a friendly place to come hang out.
    Your encouraging words are always appreciated. Yes Laura, that is the spreadsheet I was looking for.
    Thanks. Bird

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Welcome back again Bird! So nice to see you! :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  10. Welcome back Bird.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
    > recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
    > need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

  11. Krys

    Krys Guest

    welcome back Bird :)
    good to have a nice place to come back too ain;t it? :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...