back again!

B

Bird

Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just need
something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

Welcome back.

Are you looking for my excel spreadsheet? It can be found here:
http://home.att.net/~extra623/flexjournal2.xls

JulieB posted the FAQ message earlier today. You might check that message for some other links you
probably lost when your machine crashed.

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
> recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just
> need something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird

welcome Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
> recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just

Welcome, Bird!

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

bird wrote:
>
>

Welcome back!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Great to see you, bird. Welcome back!

--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/104.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Hi Bird. Welcome back. Elaine K

bird wrote:

>Hello fellow wwers. I am back after many months of indulgences! I had to restore my computer
>recently and lost the link to the flex points tracker. Anyone out there have this link? I just need
>something I can print out to keep track of my points. Thanks Bird
>
>

Thanks for your welcoming me back to the group. Weight has always been a struggle for me and this
time will probably not be different but it is always nice to have a friendly place to come hang out.
Your encouraging words are always appreciated. Yes Laura, that is the spreadsheet I was looking for.
Thanks. Bird

Welcome back again Bird! So nice to see you! :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

Welcome back Bird.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

welcome back Bird :)
good to have a nice place to come back too ain;t it? :)

--
krys

UK 157/133/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...