Back from bicycle tour of the Canadian Rockies

In article <[email protected]>,
"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> writes:
> Only 1700 or so messages behidn on rbm, plus you can't imagine how many
> email messages. A trip report, maybe a link photos too if I'm energetic,
> will be posted to rec.bicycles.rides.

Glad ya survived :)

I wish you a good sleep tonight, and a nice & refreshed wake-up
in the morning. Looking forward to hearing about the tour.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.

> Only 1700 or so messages behidn on rbm, plus you can't imagine how many
> email messages. A trip report, maybe a link photos too if I'm energetic,
> will be posted to rec.bicycles.rides.

OOOOH! Sounds lovely. I do hope you do the report. I have a feeling it'll be
an interesting read :)

Welcome back.

Cheers, helen s

Claire Petersky <[email protected]> wrote:
> Only 1700 or so messages behidn on rbm, plus you can't imagine how many
> email messages. A trip report, maybe a link photos too if I'm energetic,
> will be posted to rec.bicycles.rides.

I was just thinking about that on my way in to work today. I'm looking
forward to the ride report.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
The instruments of science do not in themselves discover truth. And there are