Back From Iraq

Joseph P. Jozwi

Guest
Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

What unit are you with? "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
> missed while I was away. I'm going to be
posting
> tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
> embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
> dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

"Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
> missed while I was away. I'm going to be
posting
> tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
> embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
> dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

Welcome home ! good work....

Rick B says:

>What unit are you with?

I would hazard a guess at Bridge Company Alpha.....

6th ESB we were with 8th ESB 1st MEF "Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> What unit are you with? "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything
> > I missed while I was away. I'm going to be
> posting
> > tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
> > embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
> > dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

"Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
> missed while I was away. I'm going to be
posting
> tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
> embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
> dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

welcome back!

panda

"Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
>missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
>http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
>earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
>Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

Semper fi! Welcome home - job well done!

"Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
> missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
> http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
> earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
> Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

Welcome back and thank you. If you ever got over thisaway, consider the guiding and beer on me.

JD

Glad you made it back! Thanks for going! Now get that bike and RIDE! That's an order
Corpral! SSG Brian

--
"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://www.mtbbrian.com "Joseph P. Jozwik"