Back From Iraq

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Joseph P. Jozwi, Jun 10, 2003.

  1. Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
    http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
    earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
    Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

    Tags:

  2. Rick B

    Rick B Guest

    What unit are you with? "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    > missed while I was away. I'm going to be
    posting
    > tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
    > embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
    > dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    > missed while I was away. I'm going to be
    posting
    > tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
    > embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
    > dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

    Welcome home ! good work....

  4. Rick B says:

    >What unit are you with?

    I would hazard a guess at Bridge Company Alpha.....

  5. 6th ESB we were with 8th ESB 1st MEF "Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What unit are you with? "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything
    > > I missed while I was away. I'm going to be
    > posting
    > > tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
    > > embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
    > > dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

  6. Panda

    Panda Guest

    "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    > missed while I was away. I'm going to be
    posting
    > tommorow the photos that I took from the war to http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the
    > embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a
    > dersert camo bike however I never got a response :) Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

    welcome back!

    panda

  7. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    >missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
    >http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
    >earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
    >Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

    Semper fi! Welcome home - job well done!

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Joseph P. Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. And going to be catching up on everything I
    > missed while I was away. I'm going to be posting tommorow the photos that I took from the war to
    > http://www.BridgeCompanyAlpha.com and some the embedded reporter took as well. I email cannondale
    > earlier before I left for Kuwait asking for a dersert camo bike however I never got a response :)
    > Thats all for now Later Joe Cpl Jozwik USMC

    Welcome back and thank you. If you ever got over thisaway, consider the guiding and beer on me.

    JD

  9. Glad you made it back! Thanks for going! Now get that bike and RIDE! That's an order
    Corpral! SSG Brian

    --
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://www.mtbbrian.com "Joseph P. Jozwik"