back from vacation

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Bird

Bird Guest

I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
    greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
    and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
    everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may
    have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Tags:

2. Krys

Krys Guest

let me get this straight........a great loss, a great vacation, all in one
    week? Totally Awesome! Well done you :)

--
    krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...kinda making progress...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
    > greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
    > and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    > while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
    > and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
    meeting
    > before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
    the
    > official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

3. Fred

Fred Guest

That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
    >greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
    >and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    >while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
    >everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
    >may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

4. Connie

Connie Guest

Bird:

That is wonderful, magical!! Congrats on an excellent vacation!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

bird wrote:
    > I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
    > greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
    > and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    > while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
    > everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
    > may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
    >

5. excellent, I am happy for you, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    meeting
    the

6. Nathalie W

Nathalie W Guest

Welcome back, Bird! Sounds like you had a great holiday, and wow what an awesome whoosh!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/101.2/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    meeting
    the

7. Skiur

Skiur Guest

So let me get this straight...the whoosh fairy can find you on vacation? Great job!

Julie

meeting
    the

8. If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo copy?
    Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.

Congrats.

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
    >greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
    >and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    >while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
    >everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
    >may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
    >
    >

Prairie Roots
    232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

9. lol, Lee
    Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:jhmv30h8qttqvm01al8vj[email protected]...
    > If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
    > copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
    >
    > Congrats.
    >
    > On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
    on
    > >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
    > >remained so in control and actually lost my
    appetite
    > >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
    > >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
    > >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
    meeting
    > >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
    the
    > >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Prairie Roots
    > 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

10. Bird

Bird Guest

LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a
    huge incentive. The best compliment came when I was asked by someone how
    come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some pounds over weight and
    someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive.
    Bird
    need to lose 36#
    "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
    >
    >
    on
    > >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
    appetite
    > >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
    meeting
    the
    > >

11. Bird

Bird Guest

lol
    Another odd piece of the story is I drank! A Pina Colada must be in the ad!
    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:jhmv30h8qttqvm01al8[email protected]...
    > If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
    > copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
    >
    > Congrats.
    >
    >
    on
    appetite
    meeting
    the
    > >
    > >
    >
    > Prairie Roots
    > 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

12. Fred

Fred Guest

Sounds like a NSV to me. And if it takes incentive, so be it. I saw your detailed method down below.
    It sounds as if you found a very successful way to vacation, enjoy it and stick with the program.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:26:35 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
    >compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
    >pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to lose
    >36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
    >>
    >> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
    >on
    >> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
    >> >remained so in control and actually lost my
    >appetite
    >> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
    >> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
    >posts
    >> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
    >meeting
    >> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
    >the
    >> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
    >> >
    >> >
    >

13. Kristin

Kristin Guest

WOW Bird... 7 pounds lost is amazing! Keep goin'!

--

~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

meeting
    the

14. major NSV there, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
    > compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
    > pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to
    > lose 36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
    > >
    > > On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
    > on
    > > >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve
    around
    > > >what I was eating. I remained so in control and actually lost my
    > appetite
    > > >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
    while
    > > >away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
    > posts
    > > >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
    > meeting
    > > >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to
    get
    > the
    > > >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
    > > >
    > > >
    >

15. Joyce

Joyce Guest

Wow Bird, I am impressed and in awe of you! 7 pounds gone! Now that is one heck of a whoosh.
    Congrats on such a terrific weighin, especially considering you were gone on vacation. Absolutely
    amazing. Keep up the great work.

Joyce