back from vacation

B

Bird

I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may
have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

let me get this straight........a great loss, a great vacation, all in one
week? Totally Awesome! Well done you :)

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...kinda making progress...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
>greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
>and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
>while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
>everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
>may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Bird:

That is wonderful, magical!! Congrats on an excellent vacation!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
> everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
> may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
>

excellent, I am happy for you, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
meeting
the

Welcome back, Bird! Sounds like you had a great holiday, and wow what an awesome whoosh!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.2/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
meeting
the

So let me get this straight...the whoosh fairy can find you on vacation? Great job!

Julie

meeting
the

If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo copy?
Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.

Congrats.

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
>greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
>and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
>while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
>everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
>may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
>
>

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

lol, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
> If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
> copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
>
> Congrats.
>
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
on
> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
> >remained so in control and actually lost my
appetite
> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
> >
> >
>
> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a
huge incentive. The best compliment came when I was asked by someone how
come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some pounds over weight and
someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive.
Bird
need to lose 36#
"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
>
>
on
> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
appetite
> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
meeting
the
> >

lol
Another odd piece of the story is I drank! A Pina Colada must be in the ad!
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
> copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
>
> Congrats.
>
>
on
appetite
meeting
the
> >
> >
>
> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Sounds like a NSV to me. And if it takes incentive, so be it. I saw your detailed method down below.
It sounds as if you found a very successful way to vacation, enjoy it and stick with the program.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:26:35 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
>compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
>pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to lose
>36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
>>
>> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
>on
>> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
>> >remained so in control and actually lost my
>appetite
>> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
>> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
>posts
>> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
>meeting
>> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
>the
>> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
>> >
>> >
>

WOW Bird... 7 pounds lost is amazing! Keep goin'!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

meeting
the

major NSV there, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
> LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
> compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
> pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to
> lose 36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
> >
> > On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
> on
> > >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve
around
> > >what I was eating. I remained so in control and actually lost my
> appetite
> > >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
while
> > >away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
> posts
> > >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
> meeting
> > >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to
get
> the
> > >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
> > >
> > >
>

Wow Bird, I am impressed and in awe of you! 7 pounds gone! Now that is one heck of a whoosh.
Congrats on such a terrific weighin, especially considering you were gone on vacation. Absolutely
amazing. Keep up the great work.

Joyce