back from vacation

Bird

Guest
I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may
have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

let me get this straight........a great loss, a great vacation, all in one
week? Totally Awesome! Well done you :)

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...kinda making progress...

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
>greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
>and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
>while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
>everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
>may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Bird:

That is wonderful, magical!! Congrats on an excellent vacation!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
> everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
> may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

excellent, I am happy for you, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Welcome back, Bird! Sounds like you had a great holiday, and wow what an awesome whoosh!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

So let me get this straight...the whoosh fairy can find you on vacation? Great job!

Julie

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo copy?
Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.

Congrats.

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
>greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
>and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
>while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing how
>everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a meeting before my usual Thursday weigh in. I
>may have to wait until then to get the official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

lol, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
> copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
>
> Congrats.
>
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
on
> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
> >remained so in control and actually lost my
appetite
> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
> >

> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a
huge incentive. The best compliment came when I was asked by someone how
come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some pounds over weight and
someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive.
Bird
need to lose 36#
> That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
>
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
on
> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
> >remained so in control and actually lost my
appetite
> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

lol
Another odd piece of the story is I drank! A Pina Colada must be in the ad!
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you published how you managed to accomplish this, you'd be rich. Can you imagine the promo
> copy? Lose 7 lbs in 7 days WHILE on vacation.
>
> Congrats.
>
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
on
> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
> >remained so in control and actually lost my
appetite
> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#
> >

> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Sounds like a NSV to me. And if it takes incentive, so be it. I saw your detailed method down below.
It sounds as if you found a very successful way to vacation, enjoy it and stick with the program.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:26:35 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
>compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
>pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to lose
>36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
>>
>> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
>on
>> >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I
>> >remained so in control and actually lost my
>appetite
>> >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed while away and apply them to
>> >my home life. Looking forward to reading your
>posts
>> >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
>meeting
>> >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
>the
>> >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

WOW Bird... 7 pounds lost is amazing! Keep goin'!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week, on vacation! Had the
> greatest time of my life and it did not revolve around what I was eating. I remained so in control
> and actually lost my appetite while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
> while away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
posts
> and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
meeting
> before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to get
the
> official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

major NSV there, Lee
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> LOL. Actually, being in a swim suit surrounded by beautiful people was a huge incentive. The best
> compliment came when I was asked by someone how come I wasn't in a two piece! Imagine, 30 some
> pounds over weight and someone thought I was atractive! Again, another incentive. Bird need to
> lose 36# "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > That's quite a vacation loss. Do you spend time in a spa or an internment camp?
> >
> > On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:46:02 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I am back and happy to report a whopping whoosh of 7# loss in one week,
> on
> > >vacation! Had the greatest time of my life and it did not revolve
around
> > >what I was eating. I remained so in control and actually lost my
> appetite
> > >while I was there. I am hoping to take some of the habits I formed
while
> > >away and apply them to my home life. Looking forward to reading your
> posts
> > >and seeing how everyone is doing. I am not sure if I will get to a
> meeting
> > >before my usual Thursday weigh in. I may have to wait until then to
get
> the
> > >official loss. But for now I sign Bird need to lose 36#

Wow Bird, I am impressed and in awe of you! 7 pounds gone! Now that is one heck of a whoosh.
Congrats on such a terrific weighin, especially considering you were gone on vacation. Absolutely
amazing. Keep up the great work.

Joyce