Good for you!
As my old grandpa used to tell me, it's easier to stay out than it is
to get out.
I sometimes feel bad about the foods i can't have because they trigger
binges in me, but I know that even a bite or two causes suffering in
the long run, and it's just not worth it. (If anyone had told me a few
years ago that foods could trigger you, I wouldn't have believed them,
but I can't argue with my own experience.)
Glad you're back on your plan.
nanner said:At least the scale looks ok on my first weigh-in. I've been back on the
wagon since sunday.
last WI was on July 3rd, I am 1lb up from that but *phew* because i ate [censored]
for 2 weeks, coulda been worse! Looking at the calendar I went off plan
after having a big BBQ for 4th of july (i ate corn, maybe that triggered
me?) and that TOM was at the same time as I lost control.
176/164/126