Back to WW

Zaz

Guest
Hello to all,

I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.

I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
have to be more careful about my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too
easy to just say "Oh, it's my thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..." and then turn around
and pig out!

So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
attain my goal. I like meeting the people, exchange experience, and see others like me succeeding.

As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.

Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

A triple welcome back Zaz.
Hope you hang in there.
Bird
need to lose 50#
"Zaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful
about
> my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too easy to just say "Oh, it's my
> thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..."
and
> then turn around and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people,
exchange
> experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

Welcome back!! I see you've already lost 3.6 lbs, Congrats!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Zaz wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful about my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too
> easy to just say "Oh, it's my thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..." and then turn around
> and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people, exchange experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

Welcome Isabelle ! I remember you from my lurking days :) Wish you good luck,

--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Zaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful
about
> my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too easy to just say "Oh, it's my
> thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..."
and
> then turn around and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people,
exchange
> experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

I don't know what happened: my news manager (Outlook Express 6) just went haywire!

Sorry about that!

"Zaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful
about
> my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too easy to just say "Oh, it's my
> thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..."
and
> then turn around and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people,
exchange
> experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

I know what you mean on the thyroid. Unfortunately I have been dealing with
this problem for 2 years. Hang in there
Irma
"Zaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful
about
> my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too easy to just say "Oh, it's my
> thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..."
and
> then turn around and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people,
exchange
> experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

good for you taking charge of your health, welcome back, Lee
Zaz <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello to all,
>
> I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
> hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.
>
> I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
> realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
> have to be more careful
about
> my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too easy to just say "Oh, it's my
> thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..."
and
> then turn around and pig out!
>
> So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
> attain my goal. I like meeting the people,
exchange
> experience, and see others like me succeeding.
>
> As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
> remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.
>

> Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
> 3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

Welcome back, Zaz! I hope you have good success on WW this time around...
:) Congrats on your progress so far!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172