Back to WW

Zaz

Guest
Hello to all,

I was here... well, three years ago now. I maintained my weight for 2 years, and then WHAM!
hypothyroidism struck. Within six months, I gained back all that I had lost, and more.

I started going to meetings on Jan. 14. I figure that the hypothyroidism does not help, but I also
realised that I indulged myself. If my body has problems eliminating fat, then it means that I
have to be more careful about my nutrition. It doesn't give me an excuse to gain weight! It's too
easy to just say "Oh, it's my thyroid gland problem that's making me fat..." and then turn around
and pig out!

So here I am. It is good to go to meetings again, and I promise I will never stop, even when I
attain my goal. I like meeting the people, exchange experience, and see others like me succeeding.

As we used to do back in 2001, my stats figure under my signature, from which you only have to
remove "pourriel" in order to e-mail me.

Isabelle (Zaz) [email protected] Start weight: 162 lbs Current weight: 158.4 lbs Lost:
3.6 lbs Goal: 130 lbs Week 2

Hi Zaz! Welcome aboard. Sorry about the hypothyroidism and hope it can be controlled with drugs.
Wish you luck in getting the weight back off again. Elaine K