Backlit cyclocomputer

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kenny Lee, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. Kenny Lee

    Kenny Lee Guest

    Would like to be able to read output display on my cyclocomputer while night riding. I only need one
    with basic functions. Sigma has a "computer night light" but I can't find one on the internet. Does
    anyone have any suggestions?

    Kenny Lee

    Tags:

  2. Archer

    Archer Guest

    > Would like to be able to read output display on my cyclocomputer while night riding. I only need
    > one with basic functions. Sigma has a "computer night light" but I can't find one on the internet.
    > Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Specialized has one with a button you push to activate the light, but it's not on continuously (eats
    too much battery).

    it's morning".

  3. Larry Schudt

    Larry Schudt Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:32:12 +0800, Kenny Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Would like to be able to read output display on my cyclocomputer while night riding. I only need
    >one with basic functions. Sigma has a "computer night light" but I can't find one on the internet.
    >Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >
    >Kenny Lee

    Nashbar has them. Item BC-0339 larry
    --
    To reply by e-mail, be polite. Rudeness will get you nowhere.

  4. www.bike24.net should have the sigma.

    "Kenny Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Would like to be able to read output display on my cyclocomputer while night riding. I only need
    > one with basic functions. Sigma has a "computer night light" but I can't find one on the internet.
    > Does anyone have any suggestions?
    >
    > Kenny Lee

  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Only suggestion is do NOT buy the Sigma night light. I did, and it is worthless. It provides a faint
    green light which illuminates NOTHING. Even bought a new battery to be sure. Total rip-off.
    news:[email protected]...