Backpack for urban commuters

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Back My Pack, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Back My Pack

Back My Pack New Member

Hello, This weekend a team assembled in DC with a focus on designing a backpack specific for urban commuters. Please take 5 min to fill out this survey.

http://goo.gl/forms/FsCBU815RT

Any input, please feel free to add below. I dont want to say too much at this time because I'd prefer not to impact your responses, but I'll answer any specific questions below.

Tags:

2. SkerleeWerg

SkerleeWerg Member

I still think more backpacks need attachable/detachable lunch sacks. It'd be so easy to do and nobody does it, promotes keeping stuff with you, etc. Most people put it -in- the backpack, but if you put it -on- the backpack, way more room and less chance of squishin your peaches namsayin'

I don't wanna take the survey though sorry ;)

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

That was pretty painless. I am glad that there are people getting together to make a better design. It is certainly more productive than what other people get together to do. I have had my sturdy little backpack for some time now, but now that I think about it there are a lot of ways that it could be better and so I am curious to see what this results in, if anything.

4. CrankyThunder

CrankyThunder Member

I put a couple of brass spring snap clips on my back pack such that I can clip it to my bike rack easily. the straps fold inside the back pack such that my backpack is convertible to a pannier on the bicycle. If you could make a better one then I would be interested.