Bad Back

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by kathy37, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. kathy37

    kathy37 Guest

    Can any branch of Medicine, or alternatively, Alternative, digagnose a "Bad Back" absent x-rays,
    MRI's, etc? by "feel" or anything else non-invasive?

    My brother in Florida (the one that had cancer, but didn't) a few days ago had rather emergency
    surgery for a badly hernieated disk & a cyst on his spine, determined by an MRI.

    Anyway it made me think back to my two separate encounters with the Acupuncturist, 8 years ago &
    then last year. In both cases, for the frozen shoulder & then for the sprained knee, she (same one)
    determined that my lower back was badly "out of whack", particularly in the "knee matter", just by
    feel. In neither case did I have a concurrent backache (thank God!) I don't recall what the
    Chiropractor said about my back when she was working on my frozen shoulder (this was after I gave up
    on acupuncture), but I know she didn;t focus on it. Neither saw any x-rays of my back since there
    weren't any.

    So I go back to my original question...

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob