Bad Back

kathy37

Guest
Can any branch of Medicine, or alternatively, Alternative, digagnose a "Bad Back" absent x-rays,
MRI's, etc? by "feel" or anything else non-invasive?

My brother in Florida (the one that had cancer, but didn't) a few days ago had rather emergency
surgery for a badly hernieated disk & a cyst on his spine, determined by an MRI.

Anyway it made me think back to my two separate encounters with the Acupuncturist, 8 years ago &
then last year. In both cases, for the frozen shoulder & then for the sprained knee, she (same one)
determined that my lower back was badly "out of whack", particularly in the "knee matter", just by
feel. In neither case did I have a concurrent backache (thank God!) I don't recall what the
Chiropractor said about my back when she was working on my frozen shoulder (this was after I gave up
on acupuncture), but I know she didn;t focus on it. Neither saw any x-rays of my back since there
weren't any.

So I go back to my original question...

Gymmy Bob

Guest