Bad! BENZENE HEXACHLORIDE found in BING HAN GINSENG

Mark Thorson

Guest
Quoting from:
http://www.headlice.org/lindane/

"Lindane is the primary synonym for gamma-Hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) also commonly referred to as
benzene hexachloride (BHC). Lindane is a nerve poison, an organochlorine pesticide. Lindane is a
known carcinogen in the state of California where it has been banned. Lindane is an Endocrine
Disrupting Chemical and Persistent Organic Pollutant."

Quoting from: http://www.arb.ca.gov/toxics/tac/factshts/lindane.pdf

"Lindane has been reported to cause liver cancer in rats and mice exposed orally. The U.S. EPA has
classified lindane in Group B2/C: Possible human carcinogen (U.S. EPA, 1994a). The International
Agency for Research on Cancer has classified lindane in Group 2B: Possible human carcinogen, based
on limited animal evidence (IARC, 1987a)."

Quoting from this file: http://www.fda.gov/ora/fiars/ora_import_ia9908.html

[. . .]

REASON FOR ALERT: This alert provides a compilation of all processed foods that may be subject to
detention without physical examination due to illegal pesticide residues pursuant to the procedures
outlined in Chapter 9 of the RPM.

[. . .]

Ginseng Bing Han Medical Factory Quintozene
3/13/2001 (Powdered) 81, Cherng Gong Street *Pentachlorobenzene 211-9414883-5 Ell Jeun Village,
Taiwan *Tetrachloroaniline
I290230/120531 FEI# 3003196781 *Hexachlorobenzene 54F[]R12 - SEA *BHC Shipper: Bing Han (Canada)
*Pentachloroaniline Enterprises. Ltd. *Tecnazene 210-7911 Alderbridge Way
*Pentachlorothioanisole Richmond B.C., Canada FEI# 3003196782

Quoting from this file: http://www.fda.gov/ora/oasis/5/ora_oasis_i_54.html

Refusal Actions by FDA as Recorded in OASIS

Country of Origin Entry # DOC Line Suffix Manufacture Name City / ISO Country Code District
Product Code Product Description Date Reason

[. . .]

Taiwan, Republic Of China 310-5216341-2 1 1 Bing Han Enterprises Ltdpharmaceutical Factory
Tainan , TW CIN-DO 54YBZ04 PANAX GINSENG, PERSONAL SHIPMENT 02-MAY-2003 PESTICIDES

Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Quoting from: http://www.headlice.org/lindane/
>
> "Lindane is the primary synonym for gamma-Hexachlorocyclohexane (HCH) also commonly referred to as
> benzene hexachloride

You know...according to Hulda Clark, benzene causes AIDS. So, the Bin Hang Gensing hucksters are
actually hawking a product that (according to the Alties' favorite guru) causes AIDS...are they part
of some evil conspiracy?

Mark, MD