Bad crash

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Joe, May 4, 2003.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Does anyone know the status of the guy that crashed on the downhill of Sundays San luis Rey R.R.

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone know the status of the guy that crashed on the downhill of Sundays San luis Rey R.R.

    All the guys at the start/finish could tell me was that two guys went to one hospital, and another
    went to Fallbrook.

    Mike

  3. Deadvertical

    Deadvertical Guest

    In what catagory?

    [email protected] (Joe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know the status of the guy that crashed on the downhill of Sundays San luis Rey R.R.

  4. FMI, Fallbrook is the local cemetary?

    "Mike S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Joe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone know the status of the guy that crashed on the downhill of Sundays San luis Rey R.R.
    >
    > All the guys at the start/finish could tell me was that two guys went to
    one
    > hospital, and another went to Fallbrook.
    >
    > Mike

  5. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

  6. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    > FMI, Fallbrook is the local cemetary?

    Hospital

    > > > Does anyone know the status of the guy that crashed on the downhill of Sundays San luis Rey
    > > > R.R.
    > >
    > > All the guys at the start/finish could tell me was that two guys went to
    > one
    > > hospital, and another went to Fallbrook.
    > >
    > > Mike

  7. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

  8. Hey hey!

    One of Our riders Joe Suttle crashed and fractured 4 ribs on the back side.. He landed on his back..
    I talked to him yesterday, he is ok..

    Alexei