Bad form I know...but....

baj32161

Jul 15, 2004
There is no othrer way to deal with this. We have a poster here (jrstudman81) who sent me this PM.

"hahha, you need to go back to school and learn how to spell motherfucker i will ****en KILL you if I see you on the streets. KILL YOU! and watch your ****en mouth. you isn't spelled yhou".

Mods....you may have found this guy amusing, and have been told by other members of his behaviour. Is this type of stuff tolerated in here? Not according to the rules I have read in my 6 years as a member here. This guy has been abusive before but THIS? Am I afraid of this....of course not, but this goes way beyond forum guidelines. How much longer are we going t have to tolerate thius guy's nonsense?

Can you ban this clown NOW?

Just sayin'

you loser you said F*** to me in a private message and that needs to be banned don't even think about it.

LOL! Not at you, but at the thought of actual 'moderation' on this forum. There was a rumor awhile ago of some moderation around here, but it long since died out - or so I thought. Many months ago, I made some appeals due to an initially most annoying parasite, but all that ultimately transpired was an award given to the perp. Well, come to think of it, I've been threatened with 'moderation' by one such individual with the aforementioned title for engaging in reciprocal behavior - go figure.

Have fun with the anonomous internet tough guy. Play with him. Humor him. Cajole him. Twist his panties some more. And know his bark is an infinite number of times worse than his bite; actually, that's all he has is bark - no bite whatsoever...

I admit the guilt I do not have the time that I had at one have to monitor the forum. Lif eseems to be getting in the way of moderating
Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

LOL! Not at you, but at the thought of actual 'moderation' on this forum. There was a rumor awhile ago of some moderation around here, but it long since died out - or so I thought. Many months ago, I made some appeals due to an initially most annoying parasite, but all that ultimately transpired was an award given to the perp. Well, come to think of it, I've been threatened with 'moderation' by one such individual with the aforementioned title for engaging in reciprocal behavior - go figure.

Have fun with the anonomous internet tough guy. Play with him. Humor him. Cajole him. Twist his panties some more. And know his bark is an infinite number of times worse than his bite; actually, that's all he has is bark - no bite whatsoever...

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Come to think of it. Poster of the month was a one month program./img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

I admit the guilt I do not have the time that I had at one have to monitor the forum. Lif eseems to be getting in the way of moderating
FWIW you are around more than most.

Originally Posted by davereo .

FWIW you are around more than most.

It is getting more and more difficult to keep my wife happy, ride my bike, fight crime and visit my home planet of Krypton on a regular basis.

Ah... Tony Z's tale of "crying to mommy" because he had no comeback for questions that were posed or specific facts that were put forth.

You sent a message to 1-800-whaaaambulance and you expected our esteemed mods to answer? Bwahahahahahaaaa.

OP, directly above is the poster child for parasitic behavior.
I am quite certain that even his brethren on this site are tired of his schtick. Sad state of mind that being delusional is. Even sadder the mods don't seem inclined to address the absurdity. No matter...