Bad Gas

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Scopophobic, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Scopophobic

Scopophobic Guest

I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

Tags:

2. Ron

Ron Guest

[email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

Perhaps you could form a band with other gas producers.

3. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote:

Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
    when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
    appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.

--
    Find Dzogvi Gzboli in Google

4. Scopophobic

Scopophobic Guest

>From: Dzogvi Gzboli [email protected]

>
    >Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
    >when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
    >appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.
    >

I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the gym.
    It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

>
    >--
    >Find Dzogvi Gzboli in Google

5. Mouldy Mouse

Mouldy Mouse Guest

[email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

Try this for a couple of weeks:

Give up all dairy, fruit, and things made from grains (and probably potatoes), Restrict your legumes
    to lentils, (split) peas, and adzuki beans - and have a smallish serve or two per day.

If this settles the gas, then slowly introduce other things back over a few months and see what you
    can get away with.

Let us know how you go.

6. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Once upon a time, our fellow Scopophobic
    rambled on about "Re: Bad Gas." Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts,
    thusly ...

>I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the
    >gym. It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

Sounds like, you and Mark D have something in common.

Something crawled up his ass and died. But, perhaps in Mark's case the bug is still biting him
    in the Arse?

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!