Bad Gas

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Scopophobic, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Scopophobic

    Scopophobic Guest

    I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

    Tags:

  2. Ron

    Ron Guest

    [email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

    Perhaps you could form a band with other gas producers.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote:

    > I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

    Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
    when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
    appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.

    --
    Find Dzogvi Gzboli in Google

  4. Scopophobic

    Scopophobic Guest

    >From: Dzogvi Gzboli [email protected]

    >Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
    >when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
    >appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.

    I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the gym.
    It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

    >--
    >Find Dzogvi Gzboli in Google

  5. Mouldy Mouse

    Mouldy Mouse Guest

    [email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

    Try this for a couple of weeks:

    Give up all dairy, fruit, and things made from grains (and probably potatoes), Restrict your legumes
    to lentils, (split) peas, and adzuki beans - and have a smallish serve or two per day.

    If this settles the gas, then slowly introduce other things back over a few months and see what you
    can get away with.

    Let us know how you go.

  6. [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Once upon a time, our fellow Scopophobic
    rambled on about "Re: Bad Gas." Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts,
    thusly ...

    >I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the
    >gym. It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

    Sounds like, you and Mark D have something in common.

    Something crawled up his ass and died. But, perhaps in Mark's case the bug is still biting him
    in the Arse?

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!