Bad Gas

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote:

> I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.

--
Find Dzogvi Gzboli in Google

>From: Dzogvi Gzboli [email protected]

>Gzboli comments: No, do not stop eating. Learn to fart silently with a cherubic smile on your face
>when someone in your presence expresses bigotry, insolence, or intolerance. This is a little
>appreciated and much under-practiced form of social comentary. Enjoy.

I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the gym.
It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

[email protected] (Scopophobic) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I get it all the time. Should I just stop eating?

Try this for a couple of weeks:

Give up all dairy, fruit, and things made from grains (and probably potatoes), Restrict your legumes
to lentils, (split) peas, and adzuki beans - and have a smallish serve or two per day.

If this settles the gas, then slowly introduce other things back over a few months and see what you
can get away with.

Let us know how you go.

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] Once upon a time, our fellow Scopophobic
rambled on about "Re: Bad Gas." Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts,
thusly ...

>I dont hang around with such people. However it was so bad on Thursday, I didn't even go to the
>gym. It smelled like something crawled up my ass and died.

Sounds like, you and Mark D have something in common.

Something crawled up his ass and died. But, perhaps in Mark's case the bug is still biting him
in the ****?

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!