Bad gauge on Lemond Pump?

NY Rides

Guest
The one thing I own that has worked like a charm for several years just
decided to go berzerk. The gauge on my Lemond floor pump suddenly jumped to
the highest pressure reading and wouldn't go back. I took it apart and
reset it at 0, but now it won't register past 40 psi.

Any ideas?

Pressure gauges are a pretty generic item and can usually be found at
industrial supply stores or http://www.mcmaster.com/

Lewis.

*****

NY Rides wrote:
> The one thing I own that has worked like a charm for several years just
> decided to go berzerk. The gauge on my Lemond floor pump suddenly jumped to
> the highest pressure reading and wouldn't go back. I took it apart and
> reset it at 0, but now it won't register past 40 psi.
>
> Any ideas?

>>>Pressure gauges are a pretty generic item and can usually be found at
industrial supply stores or http://www.mcmaster.com/<<<<

Are you saying I can find the one to fit in my pump?

news:[email protected]...