Bad Knee's

texmex

Jul 28, 2005
I don't know if this is the right place to put this...but I'm going to anyway.

I am having knee pain after I ride. It lasts the whole day, but not when I'm actually on the bike. I have had bad knees for a while (ballet wacked them out)...but I just don't know if this is normal fora 16 year old who doens't even ride very hard! Is there anything I can do?

texmex said:
I don't know if this is the right place to put this...but I'm going to anyway.

I am having knee pain after I ride. It lasts the whole day, but not when I'm actually on the bike. I have had bad knees for a while (ballet wacked them out)...but I just don't know if this is normal fora 16 year old who doens't even ride very hard! Is there anything I can do?

where abouts in the knee? top, bottom, sides? Could be related to seat height. I had problems in earrly high school where the tendon was being ripped away from the knee due to over muscle development. If you previously did ballet this might be the case for you too (i know thats pretty general).

rayner said:
where abouts in the knee? top, bottom, sides? Could be related to seat height. I had problems in earrly high school where the tendon was being ripped away from the knee due to over muscle development. If you previously did ballet this might be the case for you too (i know thats pretty general).
Hum. I would say it is mostly on the top of my knees....it almost feels like it is in the middle of my knees, right on the joint where it hurts. BUt it changes. So yes. Mostly just on the top.