Bad news for talansky

divinemaredi

Mar 2, 2016
Unfortunately, an American group of riders faced hardships and challenges recently in Paris-Nice.

One of their best riders, Andrew Talansky, was forced to leave Paris-Nice due to his crash on a descent while he was riding in the breakaway.

They surely did not expect that, a bad time for the team indeed.

divinemaredi

Mar 2, 2016
A couple of pictures were taken that day:
20165355_301335_670.jpg

That is a picture of Andrew Talansky

theartofcycling

Mar 14, 2016
Worse news was how he was riding before his crash. Very glad he is OK, but he was bleeding time like crazy.

rajeshcycles

Mar 27, 2016
It is a bad news but we don't need to worry about it. He is on the way to full recovery as artyarson said. He will come back very soon. :)

F

flaviocsanches

I'm not his fan, but I truly hope he will recovery as fast as possible. It is always good to have a decent rider like him doing what he does best.

warrengeb

Jun 18, 2016
I hope he will make his full recovery very soon. He's kind of a decent rider.
Most of the people lose the motivation to ride the bike after these kinds of incidents but he is a real inspiration for those people. We should learn from him. It may take a lot of time but he will definitely return after the complete recovery. I will wait for the news and updates.

sharkantropo

Apr 11, 2016
Well, accidents are like that, unexpected, really. Only We have to hope for the quick recovery of A. Talansky. He is a pretty good rider, but even the best of us have to deal with some rough times.

rz3300

Jan 16, 2016
Well it is never good news to see a rider go out due to a crash, but it is just par for the course and the nature of the business, so you really cannot be too surprised. I hope that he is able to make a speedy recovery and get back out there doing what he loves. I am sure he will bounce back and we will see him again soon.

neednoexcuse

Jun 2, 2016
He will surely return after some time. Unlike other members, he has not lost his motivation. I will never want any other rider to face the same problem. It is one of the most unfortunate things that can happen with an individual rider.