Bad OLN feed during TdF in SF East Bay?

Tom Young

Guest
Hi all:

Every single day of the live feed of the TdF the signal on OLN has
been very poor picture-wise and sound-wise. It's very clear that
there's some sort of interference with the "Fitness Channel" that it's
adjacent to. Sometimes the signal clears up before the program is
over, sometimes not.

I'm not sure if it's an OLN problem or a problem with our local cable
provider, Comcast. Anybody else in the San Francisco East Bay area
been experiencing the same thing?

TIA.

Tom Young

I live in SF. Not having any such problem. Of course, I have DirecTV and
not Comcast---thank God. regards, spiga
news:[email protected]...