BadgerBadgerBadger

MountainPro said:
This organisations internet security policy has blocked this site. The key word 'sex' was detected.
A session report was been sent to your IT manager for further action.

Thanks a million linda!!...

Eh? I don'no where that came from. There is no "s" word in it as far as I can hear. There are no written words in it for a start ... and it's on a kid's website in all ... sos if you get into bother ... :confused: :(

LindaNo1 said:
Eh? I don'no where that came from. There is no "s" word in it as far as I can hear. There are no written words in it for a start ... and it's on a kid's website in all ... sos if you get into bother ... :confused: :(
Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom.......

MountainPro said:
This organisations internet security policy has blocked this site. The key word 'sex' was detected.
A session report was been sent to your IT manager for further action.

Thanks a million linda!!...
My attempt was blocked as well - Sexual Content.
Verboten! Proibito! Forbidden!

:cool:

shannons dad said:
erm....well my daughter liked it....:)
Damn, I'm curious now !

Do you guys see anything on the Badger site that would cause a "Content Filter" to go Gestapo on the site?

My companies content filter is stating there is sexual content on this site and it is generally pretty accurate. :rolleyes:

lw

Maybe because starterupsteve.com does have a bit of **** tucked away there somewhere. I didn't want to click on anything suspect as I didn't want the IT nazis upstairs to get too worked up.
I reckon if you google "weebls" or "deebls" you will find all the original badger mushroom stuff, minus the ****.

fatboy61 said:
Some little IT gnome somewhere has a pretty twisted idea of what "sex" is... :confused:
I guess so.

I was watching an IT program on Disco about 2 years ago. The IT team was test driving an email content filter. The product would try to change a questionable word to something politically correct. For example, "damn" would be changed to "Darn", " phuck" would be changed to "Stupid Head" or something else, etc... The test went well until one of the techs typed in "**** VanDyke" and the filter changed it to "Penis Van Lesbian", seriously. :D

LW

lwedge said:
I guess so.

I was watching an IT program on Disco about 2 years ago. The IT team was test driving an email content filter. The product would try to change a questionable word to something politically correct. For example, "damn" would be changed to "Darn", " phuck" would be changed to "Stupid Head" or something else, etc... The test went well until one of the techs typed in "**** VanDyke" and the filter changed it to "Penis Van Lesbian", seriously. :D

LW

LMAO!! I.T. = Intentional Timewasting

lwedge said:
I heard a joke along those lines a while back.

Actually, here it is: http://www.snopes.com/humor/jokes/vandyke.htm

lwedge said:

LW

Maybe someone is confusing "badger" with "beaver" :D

All I could make from that is that it was racist. At least thats what I thought it was about otherwise its just ****.

I reckon the only reason I thought it was racist is because everyone is paranoid of things being racist these days. Its all you hear about along with 'sex crimes' of course. If you listen to the picture the news paints every other person is a racist rapist murdering scumbag and they go around defrauding people over the internet. If you dont know them chances are they are baddies who are out to screw you one way or another and for christs sake dont let them near your kids because there's one on every street corner. Mark my words. :(

Or so it seems...

fatboy61 said:
Maybe someone is confusing "badger" with "beaver" :D
This is funny and you could be right.....

You know I haven't seen Mountain Pro on CF since he tried the link earlier, I wonder if he has some splain'n to do.

LW

lwedge said:

My companies content filter is stating there is sexual content on this site and it is generally pretty accurate. :rolleyes:

mine too, infact i think i am getting the sack over this...

Michelleh said:
WHAT?! Seriously?!:(
yes, seriously..

but dont worry, i have implicated Linda01 and have forwarded her email address to the IT disciplinary committee with strongly worded letter that reads....
'it was all her fault, please dont sack me!!!'

i think it may work and Linda will get the sack instead...:D