Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Baer Wheels in Columbus, Ohio

Started by Paul Nevai · · Last activity · 2 posts · 303 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 June 2004
Last activity
4 June 2004
Original author
Paul Nevai
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
303
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I left my bike with Baer Wheels in Columbus, Ohio, for a minor tune up job on
    5/6/04 [a wheel and headset repacking job], I was told it would be ready in
    2 weeks [sic] but the job has not been completed yet. Is this normal? I
    never dealt with Baer Wheels before but I understood that it had an excellent
    reputation.

    BTW, I called them about 6 times and I had 4 no responses and twice they told
    me it would be ready next day.

    /PaulN

  2. Paul Nevai said:

    I left my bike with Baer Wheels in Columbus, Ohio, for a minor tune up job on
    5/6/04 [a wheel and headset repacking job], I was told it would be ready in
    2 weeks [sic] but the job has not been completed yet. Is this normal? I
    never dealt with Baer Wheels before but I understood that it had an excellent
    reputation.

    BTW, I called them about 6 times and I had 4 no responses and twice they told
    me it would be ready next day.

    http://www.yellowjersey.org/rant.html

    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org
    Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.