Bag for hardshell seat

Bentbiker

Guest
I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
> wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

FastBack Designs will soon have a bag that might work...it will be a variation of our existing
Carbon seat bag, adjustable for wider hard-shell seats as well as the M5, and with several features
not available on the existing bag, including an interior bladder pocket and coin/key pocket. It will
also have a pump mount on one side. The existing bag will also be adjustable-for-width and get the
pump mount. Both are available in neon yellow or black, and we don't yet know the price of the new
bag. It should be shipping in the next couple of weeks, and will also be a good option for the
Optima Lynx and some HP models.

Mike Vogl FastBack Designs www.fastbacksystem.com

bentbiker wrote:

> I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
> wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

Have a look at Radical design.

http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/start_en.html

--
Open standards. Open source. Open minds. SuSE 8.2 - 2.4.20-4Gb

thanks Mike, how large/ow much will it hold?