Bag for hardshell seat

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bentbiker, May 29, 2003.

  1. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
    wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

    Tags:

  2. Mike Vogl

    Mike Vogl Guest

    bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
    > wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

    FastBack Designs will soon have a bag that might work...it will be a variation of our existing
    Carbon seat bag, adjustable for wider hard-shell seats as well as the M5, and with several features
    not available on the existing bag, including an interior bladder pocket and coin/key pocket. It will
    also have a pump mount on one side. The existing bag will also be adjustable-for-width and get the
    pump mount. Both are available in neon yellow or black, and we don't yet know the price of the new
    bag. It should be shipping in the next couple of weeks, and will also be a good option for the
    Optima Lynx and some HP models.

    Mike Vogl FastBack Designs www.fastbacksystem.com

  3. Blauwe Geit

    Blauwe Geit Guest

    bentbiker wrote:

    > I'm looking for a seat bag for a hard shell Turner recumbent seat, which probably runs a little
    > wider than most seats, and i'd like it in yellow, does any one have something available? TIA

    Have a look at Radical design.

    http://www.radicaldesign.nl/en/start_en.html

    --
    Open standards. Open source. Open minds. SuSE 8.2 - 2.4.20-4Gb

  4. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    thanks Mike, how large/ow much will it hold?