BAH!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    What's a girl to do? Offspring - who'd have 'em. Teenagers... BAH! ;-)

    I was all psyched up to cycle into Norwich & back today when Nathan phoned.
    Apparently there was a meeting with his tutor this afternoon - general
    parents' meeting. BAH! Of course, if you don't attend these things, you are
    an Uncaring Parent, so you have to go. This meant I did not have time to go
    to that and to cycle to Norwich & back.

    BAH!

    Cheers, helen s

    Tags:

  2. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    On 23/3/05 4:50 pm, in article [email protected], "wafflycat"
    <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:

    > What's a girl to do? Offspring - who'd have 'em. Teenagers... BAH! ;-)
    >
    > I was all psyched up to cycle into Norwich & back today when Nathan phoned.
    > Apparently there was a meeting with his tutor this afternoon - general
    > parents' meeting. BAH! Of course, if you don't attend these things, you are
    > an Uncaring Parent, so you have to go. This meant I did not have time to go
    > to that and to cycle to Norwich & back.

    Diary? Or can they call you in at the drop of a hat..

    ...d

  3. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BE67504B.CA20%[email protected]
    > On 23/3/05 4:50 pm, in article [email protected], "wafflycat"
    > <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:
    >

    > Diary? Or can they call you in at the drop of a hat..
    >
    > ..d

    It's called offspring not telling parents in advance. Teenagers, BAH! ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

  4. Succorso

    Succorso Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > "David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:BE67504B.CA20%[email protected]
    >
    >> On 23/3/05 4:50 pm, in article [email protected], "wafflycat"
    >> <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:
    >>

    >> Diary? Or can they call you in at the drop of a hat..
    >>
    >> ..d
    >>

    > It's called offspring not telling parents in advance. Teenagers, BAH! ;-)
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    His penance is to be banned from the dark side for a month - you get to
    use it again.

    --
    Chris

  5. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Succorso" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > His penance is to be banned from the dark side for a month - you get to
    > use it again.
    >
    > --
    > Chris

    Seems entirely reasonable :)

    Cheers, helen s

  6. JohnB

    JohnB Guest

    David Martin wrote:

    > On 23/3/05 4:50 pm, in article [email protected], "wafflycat"
    > <wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk> wrote:
    >
    > > What's a girl to do? Offspring - who'd have 'em. Teenagers... BAH! ;-)
    > >
    > > I was all psyched up to cycle into Norwich & back today when Nathan phoned.
    > > Apparently there was a meeting with his tutor this afternoon - general
    > > parents' meeting. BAH! Of course, if you don't attend these things, you are
    > > an Uncaring Parent, so you have to go. This meant I did not have time to go
    > > to that and to cycle to Norwich & back.
    > >

    > Diary? Or can they call you in at the drop of a hat..

    Yes they can if offspring has been tearing round the campus doing
    wheelies on a trice ;-)

    John B

  7. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    wafflycat wrote:

    > Seems entirely reasonable :)

    No. He's a teenager; you're a parent. Parent's are never reasonable in
    teenage eyes.

    Tony

  8. wafflycat wrote:
    > What's a girl to do? Offspring - who'd have 'em. Teenagers... BAH! ;-)
    >
    > I was all psyched up to cycle into Norwich & back today when Nathan
    > phoned. Apparently there was a meeting with his tutor this afternoon -
    > general parents' meeting. BAH! Of course, if you don't attend these
    > things, you are an Uncaring Parent, so you have to go. This meant I did
    > not have time to go to that and to cycle to Norwich & back.
    >
    > BAH!
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Son,
    Are you ready?