balance bars and hair loss

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by anonymous, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    i have been eating lots of balance bars lately, and i
    believe they are somehow contributing to hair loss. any
    ideas why? i think it might be the beta carotene, but i'm
    open to other possibilities.

    Tags:

  2. Susan

    Susan Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    >i have been eating lots of balance bars lately, and i
    >believe they are somehow contributing to hair loss. any
    >ideas why? i think it might be the beta carotene, but i'm
    >open to other possibilities.

    Soy protein? It's goitrogenic.

    Susan

  3. Kev

    Kev Guest

    [email protected] on 3/15/04 8:31 AM at [email protected] in
    [email protected] wrote:

    > i have been eating lots of balance bars lately, and i
    > believe they are somehow contributing to hair loss. any
    > ideas why? i think it might be the beta carotene, but i'm
    > open to other possibilities.

    It's not the balance bars.

  4. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    i bet it's all the saturated fat in them.

  5. Once upon a time, our fellow [email protected]
    rambled on about "balance bars and hair loss." Our champion
    De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts, thusly ...

    >i have been eating lots of balance bars lately, and i
    >believe they are somehow contributing to hair loss.

    Yeah, ... Sure, Right!
    --
    Mental illness happens to be real, live and well on these ngs.

    Or, is it just a case of TOTALLY STUPID PEOPLE?

    Are you in the bottom Quadrant of the IQ curve?