Balance

Regalia

Jan 8, 2016
U.S.A
I didn't know about yin and yang. I didn't know about balance scales. When I was seven, maybe, I learned how to ride a bike. I fell on my face a thousand times, but I learned! I'm glad I can't forget. My cousin fell in a ditch while learning and ran into her brother too. I just stayed off the road and made out with the graveled drive way and sometimes the grass. Later, I graduated to the road where I taught myself how to ride one-handed and roll down a hill with no hands. I stopped after my dad told me his sister broke her arm that way. What's your story?

It took me awhile to learn. For weeks my dad had to be holding up the bike with me but I finally stopped being a coward and learnt.

I fell countless times. I have scars on my thighs and calves to prove this.
I also have one very special scar shaped as an N on my forehead.

An N? It would be weird if your name started with an N. I have a scar in the shape of a heart. I got it on Memorial day by an incident unrelated to bikes. In fact, no one on Earth would guess how I got it. (Unless you are my family.) I think I only have a few scars from bike riding. Maybe about three. They're puny ones. hehe.

I was a bit quick to learn. Though I fell sometimes but still I managed not to get badly hurt.

I think that most people will have fallen off a few times when learning how to ride a bike, myself included.

It's not something that just comes naturally to people, although some do pick it up quicker than others. It didn't take me all that long to learn how to ride, but I did get a few bumps and grazes along the way.

I had a pretty nasty fall when I was still very young which almost made me quit and it taught me to be more careful and be mindful of maintaining balance, thankfully I haven't experienced another fall as bad as that one.