Bali suspects revealed

A

admin

Is it me, or do these pictures look like they’re characters from south park or some other cartoon. Each one look like about 300 Asian blokes I’ve seen in the last few months.<br /><br />
0,3600,216789,00.jpg

Steve, you bloody great insensitive oaf. Only kidding you mate.<br /><br />Seriously though, there has been so much in the media of late about the Bali bombings, and while I mean no disrespect to the people who have lost friends / family / etc. how about we spare a thought for the people who are really going to be affected by this: the Balinese. So much of their economy is dependant upon tourism, so its quite easy to see that no tourists = no money = a lot of people going hungry. <br /><br />Just a thought.

[quote author=ltsop link=board=6;threadid=2557;start=0#22011 date=1036046293]<br />Steve, you bloody great insensitive oaf. Only kidding you mate.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />i wasnt trying to be insensitive, i just thought it was stupid putting cartoon pictures all over the media ;)

This dude is one of the 10 most wanted fugitives in the world. WTF?<br />This dude looks more like a green grocer than the worlds most wanted criminal<br />
goldberg2.jpg
<br /><br />FBI Website

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2557;start=0#22014 date=1036048482]<br />This dude is one of the 10 most wanted fugitives in the world. WTF?<br />This dude looks more like a green grocer than the worlds most wanted criminal<br />FBI Website<br />[/quote]<br /><br />the green grocer looks pretty tuff tho

Think the 'green grocer' had one drink too many before they took that photo ;D

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=2557;start=0#22013 date=1036048210]<br />[quote author=ltsop link=board=6;threadid=2557;start=0#22011 date=1036046293]<br />Steve, you bloody great insensitive oaf. Only kidding you mate.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />i wasnt trying to be insensitive, i just thought it was stupid putting cartoon pictures all over the media ;) <br />[/quote]<br /><br />Sorry Steve - was just kidding you.