BAM!!! He does it again!

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
Road? Mountain? It doesn't matter. Lance might sweep every event in 2009. But it's gonna be **** when he has to work for Levi at TOC.

Armstrong shines in Texas
By Mike Gladu

Lance Armstrong (Mellow Johnny's) has claimed another victory in his second public appearance since formally announcing his return to competition, this time on the mountain bike at the Rocky Hill Roundup, Texas Cup Series Finals in Smithville. The Texas Cup Finals were an opportunity for the former Tour de France winner to get in an intense workout close to home in the Central Texas Hill Country.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=mtb/2008/nov08/rockyhill08

Results

Pro/Cat 1 Men - Three laps, 27 miles 1 Lance Armstrong (Mellow Johnny's) 1.52.022 Scott Henry (Trek/VW) 1.483 Bryan Fawley (Park Place Lexus) 2.554 Mitch Comardo (Bike Barn/ Gary Fisher) 6.395 JT Cody (Solar Eclipse) 7.256 Rick Wetherald (Solar Eclipse) 7.417 Dan Teaters (Beans & Barley) 9.118 Noel Reuter (Bicycle Sport Shop) 11.209 Jimmy Clarke (Bike Barn/Gary Fisher/Subaru) 11.3210 Craig Kunz (Bicycle Sport Shop) 13.3211 Eric Hess (Austin Bikes) 14.3312 Mason Quintana (Austin Bikes) 14.5213 Alex Morgan (Cycle Progression) 17.2514 Sean Ahmadi (CoachAhmadi.com) 18.1515 Kevin Koen (Team Bike Lane) 18.2516 Greg Parham (NRC/Pedalmashers) 23.3317 Marc Mayo (Austin Bikes) 23.3818 Paul Sacket (Hill Country Bicycle Works) 25.41

No_Positives said:
Road? Mountain? It doesn't matter. Lance might sweep every event in 2009. But it's gonna be **** when he has to work for Levi at TOC.

Armstrong shines in Texas
By Mike Gladu

Lance Armstrong (Mellow Johnny's) has claimed another victory in his second public appearance since formally announcing his return to competition, this time on the mountain bike at the Rocky Hill Roundup, Texas Cup Series Finals in Smithville. The Texas Cup Finals were an opportunity for the former Tour de France winner to get in an intense workout close to home in the Central Texas Hill Country.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/mtb.php?id=mtb/2008/nov08/rockyhill08

Results

Pro/Cat 1 Men - Three laps, 27 miles 1 Lance Armstrong (Mellow Johnny's) 1.52.022 Scott Henry (Trek/VW) 1.483 Bryan Fawley (Park Place Lexus) 2.554 Mitch Comardo (Bike Barn/ Gary Fisher) 6.395 JT Cody (Solar Eclipse) 7.256 Rick Wetherald (Solar Eclipse) 7.417 Dan Teaters (Beans & Barley) 9.118 Noel Reuter (Bicycle Sport Shop) 11.209 Jimmy Clarke (Bike Barn/Gary Fisher/Subaru) 11.3210 Craig Kunz (Bicycle Sport Shop) 13.3211 Eric Hess (Austin Bikes) 14.3312 Mason Quintana (Austin Bikes) 14.5213 Alex Morgan (Cycle Progression) 17.2514 Sean Ahmadi (CoachAhmadi.com) 18.1515 Kevin Koen (Team Bike Lane) 18.2516 Greg Parham (NRC/Pedalmashers) 23.3317 Marc Mayo (Austin Bikes) 23.3818 Paul Sacket (Hill Country Bicycle Works) 25.41

Yaaaawn. Someone wake me up when Lance beats somebody I've heard of...

Hey Negatives, how much does he pay you?
With this kind of posts you must be working in his PR service.
You're working for him, aren't you?

wow! what a palmare! this is one of those really late spring classics, right?

Andrija said:
Hey Negatives, how much does he pay you?
With this kind of posts you must be working in his PR service.
You're working for him, aren't you?
Cycling News had the story, not me. This is big news!

No_Positives said:
oh my, no_positives you are a brilliant satirist. You've played the part of the clueless fangirl so well, but that last post gave you away.

No_Positives said:
No, really...
How much does he pay you?
I want to compare how paid is that job for celebrity there (in the U.S.) and here.

You can P.M. me if you don't want to tell this in public.

Andrija said:
No, really...
How much does he pay you?
I want to compare how paid is that job for celebrity there (in the U.S.) and here.

You can P.M. me if you don't want to tell this in public.
eee