Bamboo Bike Research

Racingpanda

Jun 11, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am a mechanical engineering graduate at Oxford Brookes University. I am currently doing some further research to gain a better understanding of the bicycle industry and investigate the feasibility and production methods of a bamboo bike. This is a continuation of my dissertation project to design, build and test a cross country bamboo mountain bike frame. The project was a success and the university have some initial funding for further research into the idea.

As part of this study we are conducting a survey to help us better understand the biking industry, consumer demands, ideals and thoughts on the concept. The survey is pretty short and shouldn’t take much more than five minutes of your time.

You can find the survey here:
Bamboo Bike Survey 2010

We are interested in all ages and abilities, so get your friends and family to fill it out too!

Any questions or feedback please let me know though the forum thread or to [email protected]

Many thanks!

Jonny

PS not sure if this is the best area to post this message in so plese let me know if it should be somewhere else.