Ban Dogs 2

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Robert, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This is
    an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    time to go Fido!

    Tags:

  2. Miss-G-

    Miss-G- Guest

    Was it fenced in? Did it make any kind of contact other than woofing at you?

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

  3. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

    *yawn*....

    If you're going to troll, please try and be funnier.

    Tim
    --
    Remove the obvious to reply by email. Please support rheumatoid arthritis research! Visit
    http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/speyside or http://www,justgiving.com/speyside if you're a UK

  4. Ruger9

    Ruger9 Guest

    On 9 Feb 2004 23:13:51 -0800, [email protected] (Robert) wrote:

    >Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    >right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    >quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    >This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This is
    >an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    >should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    >time to go Fido!

    Waaaaaaah!

  5. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    Robert wrote:

    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

    Bobbie, Bobbie, you are a hoot. The dog can probably sense your neurosis and wants to have puppies
    with you. I'd suggest buy a Tmill and stay warm/cool and safe inside. Maybe hang a picture of mean
    pit bull in view to keep you company.

    Arf! Arf!

  6. [email protected] (Robert) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

  7. Bob Burns

    Bob Burns Guest

    Robert wrote:
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

    If you were assulted, file a complaint. IN any case, stop whinning!

    --
    Bob Burns Mill Hall PA [email protected]

  8. Drunken Norm

    Drunken Norm Guest

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

    I kept this comment to myself the other day, but since you are bringing it up again...

    *ahem*

    QUIT BEING SUCH A FRICKIN PUSSY!

    Here is how to solve the problem:

    1.Wipe the sand out of your vagina
    2. Get your balls out of your wife's purse
    3. Carry pepper spray.
    4. Carry 3-4 dog treats.

    Use the pepper spray if a dog advances on you and is going to bite. For those dogs that bark but
    don't bite, toss them a treat. You'll be surprised how quickly they become your friends and will
    greet you with a wag of the tail and no barking. And from the sound of things, you can probably use
    a few friends.

  9. Hardwarelust

    Hardwarelust Guest

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    > right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    > quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    > This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    > is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    > time to go Fido!

    <yawn>

    another worthless dog troll...did you ever have an original thought in your entire life, sparky?

    *plonk*

    Next!

  10. Topcounsel

    Topcounsel Guest

    >> and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please
    >> post here.

    Runners are normally of the more self-sufficient, courageous type, and are generally people who are
    used to being outdoors and encountering the very normal "hazards' of everday life (such as dogs).
    All of which leads me to believe that you are not a runner at all, but simply someone who hates dogs
    and hasn't enough common sense to see that saying something so stupid as "all dogs should be banned
    worldwide" is counterproductive to your own viewpoint. Why not start your own "phobia of dogs"
    newsgroup and leave this one alone? We already have enough trash to trawl through everyday...

  11. C.G.

    C.G. Guest

    I'm rooting for the dog to get out next time. Then we can look the assault up in a medical
    dictionary.

    --
    Colm

    "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    : Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
    : right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
    : quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
    : This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
    : is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
    : should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
    : time to go Fido!

  12. Phil M.

    Phil M. Guest

  13. Robert

    Robert Guest

    [email protected] (TopCounsel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >> and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please
    > >> post here.
    >

    > Runners are normally of the more self-sufficient, courageous type, and are generally people who
    > are used to being outdoors and encountering the very normal "hazards' of everday life (such as
    > dogs). All of which leads me to believe that you are not a runner at all, but simply someone who
    > hates dogs and hasn't enough common sense to see that saying something so stupid as "all dogs
    > should be banned worldwide" is counterproductive to your own viewpoint. Why not start your own
    > "phobia of dogs" newsgroup and leave this one alone? We already have enough trash to trawl through
    > everyday...

    Your assessment of my not being a runner is wrong. I wonder what else you are wrong about?

  14. "C.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm rooting for the dog to get out next time. Then we can look the assault up in a medical
    > dictionary.
    >
    > --
    > Colm

    LMAO!

  15. Robert

    Robert Guest

    "C.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm rooting for the dog to get out next time. Then we can look the assault up in a medical
    > dictionary.
    >
    > --
    > Colm
    >

    > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > : Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house
    > : and right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have
    > : to quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my
    > : stride). This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the
    > : property. This is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll
    > : see) and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law
    > : please post here. It's time to go Fido!

    I think you will feel different when you get bit by a dog. Please post here when it happens, if you
    have any discipline.

  16. C.G.

    C.G. Guest

    His last race result was 1st. Robert 2nd Fido

    But Fido's training hard for the re-match....

    --
    Colm

    "RuleBrittania" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m02.aol.com...

    : Ooh, do tell, Mr. Robert. And your latest race results would be posted....where? No doubt you're a
    : legend in your own mind.