Ban Dogs 2

Robert

Guest
Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This is
an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
time to go Fido!

Was it fenced in? Did it make any kind of contact other than woofing at you?

Robert wrote:
> Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
> right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
> quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
> This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
> is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
> should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
> time to go Fido!

*yawn*....

If you're going to troll, please try and be funnier.

Tim
--
Remove the obvious to reply by email. Please support rheumatoid arthritis research! Visit
http://www.justgiving.com/pfp/speyside or http://www,justgiving.com/speyside if you're a UK

On 9 Feb 2004 23:13:51 -0800, [email protected] (Robert) wrote:

>Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
>right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
>quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
>This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This is
>an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
>should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
>time to go Fido!

Waaaaaaah!

Robert wrote:

> Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
> right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
> quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
> This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
> is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
> should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
> time to go Fido!

Bobbie, Bobbie, you are a hoot. The dog can probably sense your neurosis and wants to have puppies
with you. I'd suggest buy a Tmill and stay warm/cool and safe inside. Maybe hang a picture of mean
pit bull in view to keep you company.

Arf! Arf!

Robert wrote:
> Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
> right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
> quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
> This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
> is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
> should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
> time to go Fido!

If you were assulted, file a complaint. IN any case, stop whinning!

--
Bob Burns Mill Hall PA [email protected]

"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
> right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
> quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
> This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
> is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
> should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
> time to go Fido!

I kept this comment to myself the other day, but since you are bringing it up again...

*ahem*

QUIT BEING SUCH A FRICKIN *****!

Here is how to solve the problem:

1.Wipe the sand out of your vagina
2. Get your balls out of your wife's purse
3. Carry pepper spray.
4. Carry 3-4 dog treats.

Use the pepper spray if a dog advances on you and is going to bite. For those dogs that bark but
don't bite, toss them a treat. You'll be surprised how quickly they become your friends and will
greet you with a wag of the tail and no barking. And from the sound of things, you can probably use
a few friends.

"Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house and
> right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have to
> quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my stride).
> This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the property. This
> is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll see) and all dogs
> should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please post here. It's
> time to go Fido!

<yawn>

another worthless dog troll...did you ever have an original thought in your entire life, sparky?

*plonk*

Next!

>> and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please
>> post here.

Runners are normally of the more self-sufficient, courageous type, and are generally people who are
used to being outdoors and encountering the very normal "hazards' of everday life (such as dogs).
All of which leads me to believe that you are not a runner at all, but simply someone who hates dogs
and hasn't enough common sense to see that saying something so stupid as "all dogs should be banned
worldwide" is counterproductive to your own viewpoint. Why not start your own "phobia of dogs"
newsgroup and leave this one alone? We already have enough trash to trawl through everyday...

I'm rooting for the dog to get out next time. Then we can look the assault up in a medical
dictionary.

--
Colm

[email protected] (TopCounsel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >> and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law please
> >> post here.
>

> Runners are normally of the more self-sufficient, courageous type, and are generally people who
> are used to being outdoors and encountering the very normal "hazards' of everday life (such as
> dogs). All of which leads me to believe that you are not a runner at all, but simply someone who
> hates dogs and hasn't enough common sense to see that saying something so stupid as "all dogs
> should be banned worldwide" is counterproductive to your own viewpoint. Why not start your own
> "phobia of dogs" newsgroup and leave this one alone? We already have enough trash to trawl through
> everyday...

Your assessment of my not being a runner is wrong. I wonder what else you are wrong about?

"C.G." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'm rooting for the dog to get out next time. Then we can look the assault up in a medical
> dictionary.
>
> --
> Colm
>

> "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> : Today I'm doing my 5 five glorious miles and this big sheep dog comes running out of the house
> : and right up to the edge of the property. It's barking and being very agressive. So I now have
> : to quickly cross the street and risk getting hit by a car (and pulling a muscle changing my
> : stride). This is an infringement against my rights regardless if the dog did not leave the
> : property. This is an assault by legal definition (look it up in a legal dictionary and you'll
> : see) and all dogs should be banned worldwide. If anyone would support the passing of this law
> : please post here. It's time to go Fido!

I think you will feel different when you get bit by a dog. Please post here when it happens, if you
have any discipline.