Ban Dogs 3 - Last Post

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Robert, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    This is my last post but you all should know in some countries dogs are banned in one fashion or
    another. Look at Singapore. Why do they do it? Because they realize that dogs, other than minitures,
    are a danger and nuisance (barking, crapping, scaring people, hair, etc.). Everyone who disagrees
    with this has a "dog centric" mindset. You have the right to do anything that doesn't violate the
    rights of others. Dogs violate the rights of others. First you ignore me, then you laugh, then you
    fight and then I win!

    Tags:

  2. Add mauling to the list
    http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/Crime_Court/0,5583,2-1343-1345_1478159,00.html

    It's no wonder dogs don't like *some* humans....

    --
    Miss St. Tropez

    "Robert" <[email protected]oo.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > This is my last post but you all should know in some countries dogs are banned in one fashion or
    > another. Look at Singapore. Why do they do it? Because they realize that dogs, other than
    > minitures, are a danger and nuisance (barking, crapping, scaring people, hair, etc.).

  3. I didn't know Freese was visiting Thailand...

    "Miss St. Tropez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    berlin.de>...
    > Add mauling to the list http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/Crime_Court/0,5583,2-1343-
    > 1345_1478159,00.html
    >
    > It's no wonder dogs don't like *some* humans....
    >
    > --
    > Miss St. Tropez
    >

    > "Robert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > This is my last post but you all should know in some countries dogs are banned in one fashion or
    > > another. Look at Singapore. Why do they do it? Because they realize that dogs, other than
    > > minitures, are a danger and nuisance (barking, crapping, scaring people, hair, etc.).

  4. >This is my last post

    Promises, promises....

  5. Lyndon

    Lyndon Guest

    >>This is my last post

    nottactful

    >Promises, promises....

    There's that saying that some women like:

    "The more men I meet, the more I like my dog..."

    Guess they all met HIM.

    Lyndon

    "Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track Coach Brooks Johnson

  6. Apologies, that line should have read "It's no wonder dogs don't like some *humans*....

    --
    Miss St. Tropez

    news:[email protected]...