Banana Bread w/Anchovies

Zboxman

Guest
Banana Bread w/Anchovies

get a starbucks coffee card from me and go to starbucks and treat yourself to a TALL VANILLA LATTE,
BANANA BREAD W/ANCHOVIES and a BLUEBERRY MUFFIN.

Katra <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (ZBOXMAN) wrote:
>
>> Banana Bread w/Anchovies
>>
>> get a starbucks coffee card from me and go to starbucks and treat yourself to a TALL VANILLA
>> LATTE, BANANA BREAD W/ANCHOVIES and a BLUEBERRY MUFFIN.
>
> Bananna bread with anchovies??? <barf> That sounds nasty!!!

You're dealing with BOXMAN, a troll with VERY limited resources.

Alan

You're dealing with Alan p, a troll with VERY limited resources. but from what hear Alan P
<[email protected] keeps jerk girl scouts off the st. and knotting them up and It's rather ironic
that a little pus-pocket, like Alan p, would keep knocking his mother and girls up and infecting
them with aids and smallpoxs but then his mother but not the girls are ****s.

"ZBOXMAN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You're dealing with Alan p, a troll with VERY limited resources. but from what hear Alan P
> <[email protected] keeps jerk girl scouts off the st. and knotting them up and It's rather ironic
> that a little pus-pocket, like Alan p, would keep knocking his mother and girls up and infecting
them
> with aids and smallpoxs but then his mother but not the girls are ****s.

Wow, Alan P. has both AIDS and Smallpox? Amazing that he has the energy to continue posting on this
newsgroup! I guess he must be devoting the final concious moments of his life to fighting troll
infection caused by people such as yourself.

By the way what's with the "ZBOXMAN"? Are you the French relative of the original "BOXMAN"? That's
okay, no need to answer, I really don't care. Yawn.

"Bob F." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "ZBOXMAN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > You're dealing with Alan p, a troll with VERY limited resources. but from what hear Alan P
> > <[email protected] keeps jerk girl scouts off the st. and knotting them up and It's rather ironic
> > that a little pus-pocket, like Alan p, would keep knocking his mother and girls up and infecting
> them
> > with aids and smallpoxs but then his mother but not the girls are ****s.
>
> Wow, Alan P. has both AIDS and Smallpox? Amazing that he has the energy to continue posting on
> this newsgroup! I guess he must be devoting the final concious moments of his life to fighting
> troll infection caused by people such as yourself.
>
> By the way what's with the "ZBOXMAN"? Are you the French relative of the original "BOXMAN"? That's
> okay, no need to answer, I really don't care. Yawn.

ZBOXMAN Are you the French relative YES THAT DOING YOU DAUTHER