Barcelona

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Robin Long, May 8, 2003.

  1. Robin Long

    Robin Long Guest

    Anybody know where to hire bikes in Barcelona? Just something to get round the city on, not compete
    in la Vuelta.

    Robin.

    --
    I am running the New York City Marathon on 2nd November 2003. If you want to sponsor me go to
    www.justgiving.com/runrobinrun or send me a cheque made payable to Multiple Sclerosis Society, Robin

    Multiple sclerosis affects around 85,000 people in the UK. Your help may help find answers to the
    many questions about the disease.

    Thanks, Robin.

    Tags:

  2. Jacques

    Jacques Guest

    On Thu, 08 May 2003 20:29:13 +0100, Robin Long wrote:

    > Anybody know where to hire bikes in Barcelona? Just something to get round the city on, not
    > compete in la Vuelta.
    >
    > Robin.

    Maybe this site can help you: http://www.amicsdelabici.org/

    Jacques