Barcroft Virginia seat bags?

Jim C

Guest
Looking for recommendations for a seat bag? Something that will carry couple of tubes, patch kit,
tool, and pump.

--
Jim C

> Looking for recommendations for a seat bag? Something that will carry couple of tubes, patch kit,
> tool, and pump.

I have a Topeak Handy Phone Pack Plus that I use on my monotube Bacchetta Giro. It hangs under the
seat. Easy to reach and easy to remove.

http://www.clee.org/Cycling/Giro/Images/TopeakPhoneBag.jpg

http://www.topeak.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/Store/handyphone.html?
L+scstore+gpjx3194ff9f0c9f+1049066847

- Bellaire, TX USA -

I have a Jandt Handlebar bag mounted on the rear of my Barcroft Dakota. I did not want an overly
large bag and this handlebar bag is very well made and can hold a lightweight jacket along with tire
tubes, first aid kit, patches, small pump and a small wrench kit. The bag has a hard plastic liner
inside and would prevent any sharp objects from damaging the fabric material of the bag. The bag is
pictured on my website below:

http://olarryr.homestead.com/home.html

Larry Raphael Barcroft Dakota #02, Metallic Blue Oakton, VA

"Jim C" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking for recommendations for a seat bag? Something that will carry couple of tubes, patch kit,
> tool, and pump.

"Jim C" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Looking for recommendations for a seat bag? Something that will carry couple of tubes, patch kit,
> tool, and pump.

I just bought a Hostelshoppe made (Lone Peak produced?) RANS type seatback bag from the Hostelshoppe
catalogue. The advantage of the bag is that it can be cinched tight to the seat back reducing its
depth to five inches which is important since the rear tolerances of the Virginia prohibits use of
too deep of a bag. It has a lot of interior space, even when cinched tight, is much lighter than the
old RANS briefcase type bag, and even has slots for two extra water bottles. Liked it so much bought
another one for our Columbia tandem.

Mike S Barcroft Virginia GT Barcroft Columbia tandem RANS V-Rex