Barnett Manual - MIssing Chapters!

Michael

Guest
Hi,

Been attempting to collect the On-line PDF Chapters of this manual (4th Edition). Have so far
collected chapters:

10, 13, 17, 20, 32, 33, 34,36, 37, and 38.

Can anyone else help me obtain the rest; you know any links other than specialized and BBInstitute?
I can trade you the chapters above.

Cheers,

Michael

Try http://rideitbent.net/, about a third of the way down the page: I think it's the 4th edition:
Let me know!

news:[email protected]...

also might look at www.umdbike.com charles

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:57:12 -0500, chsb <[email protected]> wrote:

>also might look at www.umdbike.com charles
>
>Michael wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Been attempting to collect the On-line PDF Chapters of this manual (4th Edition). Have so far
>> collected chapters:
>>
>> 10, 13, 17, 20, 32, 33, 34,36, 37, and 38.
>>
>> Can anyone else help me obtain the rest; you know any links other than specialized and
>> BBInstitute? I can trade you the chapters above.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Michael

The Complete set of chapters is available at: http://rideitbent.net/ as well. They are from the 3rd
version. Scroll down the page to see the complete set of chapters to download in PDF format.

Mudhead crewser<handcuffs>@yahoo.com remove <handcuffs> to reply