Barnett's Bike Repair Manual ?'s

g19glock1

May 24, 2003
I am considering buying this manual but before I spent the money on it, I wanted your opinions if it is worth the money.

All comments will be welcomed, and if you have other suggestions I would appreciate them.

Thanks for your time.

kim

Originally posted by g19glock1
I am considering buying this manual but before I spent the money on it, I wanted your opinions if it is worth the money.

All comments will be welcomed, and if you have other suggestions I would appreciate them.

Thanks for your time.

kim

kim, why don't you have a look at them before buying it?

Go to http://www.bikeforums.net/barnettes/

I've downloaded all the files and find them very handy, then print them at work - much cheaper! :D ;)

I found another site that has the missing PDFs (the last one or two chapters), but I forgot where it was :(

Shame on you rek, I checked on Barnettes' oficial cite and by the looks of it 39 is only a glossary and 40 an index, something like that. I s'pose we have the most important part!

Thanks so much gentlemen. I will take a look today. I did not know you could download the manual. Much cheaper :->

Just don't let the boss catch you making all those printouts. If I can give you some advice, use the toner saving setting!

Actually thought that I would burn it on a CD and access the sections when I needed them.

That's what I did when the boss caught me making the prints. He's my brother and also the one that got me into cycling so I made him a CD as well. :D

Well, I got the CD done and it is great, but can't find chapters 39 and 40 which I think is the index and worksheets. Anyone know where to get them?

Thanks for the help.:)