Barnett's Chapter 26

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bob Chambers, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. Bob Chambers

    Bob Chambers Guest

    Anyone got a copy of Barnett's Chapter 26 - Chains?

    --
    Bob Chambers

    Tags:

  2. Pat Clancy

    Pat Clancy Guest

    Yep, I've got it. I sent it to your email address below. If it's not correct, post again.

    Pat Clancy

    news:<[email protected]>...

  3. On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 01:21:15 -0600, "W a s a t c h" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The entire book in PDF files anout 3/4 down the page
    >
    >http://rideitbent.net/
    >
    >"Bob Chambers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Anyone got a copy of Barnett's Chapter 26 - Chains?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Bob Chambers

    Oh, look at that, Ch 38 has been released. The Barnett pdf manual is complete!

    - --
    Anthony Leverock

  4. Otto

    Otto Guest