Barnetts chapter 38 up!

John Morgan said...

> Heh. Don't sweat it. Maybe you haven't figured out what's newsworthy yet, but at least you've
> learned how to toot your own horn.
>
> -John Morgan

Pot. Kettle. Black.

"SuperSlinky" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John Morgan said...
>
> > Heh. Don't sweat it. Maybe you haven't figured out what's newsworthy
yet,
> > but at least you've learned how to toot your own horn.
> >
> > -John Morgan
>
> Pot. Kettle. Black.

Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.

Newb. Since April. STFU.

-John Morgan

John Morgan said...

> Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.
>
> Newb. Since April. STFU.

You're an obnoxious little cretin, aren't you? This is an 'alt' newsgroup, Einstein. Anyone can post
here without your permission, approval, or anything of the kind. But do continue. The more you post
******** like the above, the stupider you look.

> John Morgan said...
>
> > Awesome. I like this game... let me try one.
> >
> > Newb. Since April. STFU.
>
> You're an obnoxious little cretin, aren't you? This is an 'alt' newsgroup, Einstein. Anyone can
> post here without your permission, approval, or anything of the kind. But do continue. The more
> you post ******** like the above, the stupider you look.

Hmm. Obnoxious. Cretin. I guess I can live with that. Now calling me Einstein, that's an insult I
will not stand for, junior! hahaha. I can't believe you're falling back on the 'alt' definition
already. You don't have a lot of ammo do you? You even pull out the old "the more you <insert verb
here> the dumber you look" routine... well, I don't see the logic in it,
but if it applies to me for what I've said, it probably applies to you for the same reasons.

Welcome to alt.mountain-bike.

-John Morgan

John Morgan said...

> Hmm. Obnoxious. Cretin. I guess I can live with that. Now calling me Einstein, that's an insult I
> will not stand for, junior! hahaha. I can't believe you're falling back on the 'alt' definition
> already. You don't have a lot of ammo do you? You even pull out the old "the more you <insert verb
> here> the dumber you look" routine... well, I don't see the logic in it,
> but if it applies to me for what I've said, it probably applies to you for the same reasons.
>
> Welcome to alt.mountain-bike.

Whatever. The welcome is a little late, since I have been posting off and on for 2 months now, as
you pointed out. But what the hey, better late than never.