Barnett's Guide: US$87.50 or US$115

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Chas., Feb 17, 2003.

  1. Chas.

    Chas. Guest

    All,

    www.bbinstitute.com is selling it for US$115; amazon.com has it for US$87.50

    I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me whether or not these are, in fact, the same edition
    -- amazon's was published in September of 2000 (ISBN: 1884737854), but bbinstitute does not
    provide any corresponding info on the edition they're selling, other than to say it's the fourth
    (4th) addition.

    Thanks.

    REgards, Chas.

    Tags:

  2. The September 2000 edition IS the 4th edition ... expect to wait MONTHS for Amazon.com to acquire
    and ship ...

    I ordered it in early January 2002, when it was listed at $69.96 on Amazon.com and $100.00 from BBI,
    and stated that it usually ships within 24 hours. They shipped it in early April, and I finally
    received it in mid-April.

    in article [email protected], Chas. at [email protected] wrote
    on 02/17/2003 09:07 PM:

    > All,
    >
    > www.bbinstitute.com is selling it for US$115; amazon.com has it for US$87.50
    >
    > I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me whether or not these are, in fact, the same edition
    > -- amazon's was published in September of 2000 (ISBN: 1884737854), but bbinstitute does not
    > provide any corresponding info on the edition they're selling, other than to say it's the fourth
    > (4th) addition.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > REgards, Chas.

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. Barnett's 4th edition is the latest one.

    news:[email protected]...