Barnetts Manuals

On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:23:42 GMT, Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> scribbled:

>Slacker wrote:
>> "Mudhead" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>Chapter 36 is available now at:
>>>http://www.specialized.com/sbcBarnetts.jsp?orig=intl&minisite=10020&a=b
>>>

>>>Mudhead
>>

>> Right-on...thanks bro! This only leaves one chapter to get, 38 - Suspension Forks And Rear Shocks
>>
>> --
>> Slacker
>
>I've got 1-37 if anybody wants 'em. 38 would be nice to get!
>
>Jon Bond

There are many things I'd do to get my hands on a digital copy of a Barnetts manual. Among these
things is begging.

PLEASE? Pretty please with sugar on top? And a little toothpick umbrella?

If the whole begging thing had an effect, email me and let me know. :)

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"

- The Onion

Would like them so much. I have just 33,34 and 36.

How can I get them?

Much-much appreciated,

D'amir

____________________________

D'amir Wanguard Hecimoviceva 5 10000 Zagreb Croatia Mobile +385 91 2300 556 [email protected]
www.tellurian.hr "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Slacker wrote:
> > "Mudhead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >>Chapter 36 is available now at:
> >>http://www.specialized.com/sbcBarnetts.jsp?orig=intl&minisite=10020&a=b
> >>

> >>Mudhead
> >

> > Right-on...thanks bro! This only leaves one chapter to get, 38 -
Suspension Forks And Rear Shocks

> > --
> > Slacker
>
> I've got 1-37 if anybody wants 'em. 38 would be nice to get!
>
> Jon Bond

Chapter 1-37 minus 34 can be found at ftp://alcott.dyndns.org user name bike password bike if some
one would e-mail me 34 I will add it

Danny "Slash" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2003 23:23:42 GMT, Jonathan Bond <[email protected]>
> scribbled:
>
> >Slacker wrote:
> >> "Mudhead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >> Right-on...thanks bro! This only leaves one chapter to get, 38 -
Suspension Forks And Rear Shocks

> >> --
> >> Slacker
> >
> >I've got 1-37 if anybody wants 'em. 38 would be nice to get!
> >
> >Jon Bond
>
> There are many things I'd do to get my hands on a digital copy of a Barnetts manual. Among these
> things is begging.
>
> PLEASE? Pretty please with sugar on top? And a little toothpick umbrella?
>
> If the whole begging thing had an effect, email me and let me know. :)
>
> -Slash
> --
> "Ebert Victorious"
>
> - The Onion

34 has been added

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:47:44 -0700, Max <max@no_spam.org> scribbled:

>Danny wrote
>> Chapter 1-37 can be found at ftp://alcott.dyndns.org user name bike password bike
>
>Cool!
>
>Thanks Danny.

I too appreciate it! Already learned quite a few things just from a cursory glance through 'em.
Great stuff.

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"