Baron Frame Wanted

ckaudio1 <[email protected]> wrote:
: "Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
: news:<[email protected]>...
:> Wanted x-Low Baron Frame.
:>
:> contact Glenn [email protected]

: You could contact Stephan Peevers at Promocycle in Canada. he may have a baron x-low in stock.
: Tell him Chris sent you and he may give you a pretty good price.

So they sell Baron frames? Even Low Baron?

I haven't seen framekits advertised too often, and haven't even seen prices for fully assembled
Low Baron.

Yes, they sure do. That is where I bought my Baron. He has framesets in different
colors...........has a few tailbox's also. He may have to order the x-low, but its a lot cheaper
than trying to order direct from optima in this case.