Baron Frame Wanted

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Glenn Druery, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. Glenn Druery

    Glenn Druery Guest

    Tags:

  2. Ckaudio1

    Ckaudio1 Guest

  3. ckaudio1 <[email protected]> wrote:
    : "Glenn Druery" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    : news:<[email protected]>...
    :> Wanted x-Low Baron Frame.
    :>
    :> contact Glenn [email protected]

    : You could contact Stephan Peevers at Promocycle in Canada. he may have a baron x-low in stock.
    : Tell him Chris sent you and he may give you a pretty good price.

    So they sell Baron frames? Even Low Baron?

    I haven't seen framekits advertised too often, and haven't even seen prices for fully assembled
    Low Baron.

  4. Ckaudio1

    Ckaudio1 Guest

    Yes, they sure do. That is where I bought my Baron. He has framesets in different
    colors...........has a few tailbox's also. He may have to order the x-low, but its a lot cheaper
    than trying to order direct from optima in this case.