Barry Bonds dead at age 39! Stroke.

crit pro

Guest
Possible future headline for the drug using cheater. Shoot up Fuentes
and Joey wannabees.

cp

crit pro said:
Possible future headline for the drug using cheater. Shoot up Fuentes
and Joey wannabees.

cp

It would be in the past because Barry tunred 40 this summer.

But when I first saw your post i was like sweet jesus!

"crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Possible future headline for the drug using cheater. Shoot up Fuentes
> and Joey wannabees.
>
> cp

Yeah, I saw that on the news about the Pro who came clean and cited Bonds
agents concerning connections for drugs, etc. I think that's pathetic that
the guy who holds the home run record possibly got it by juicing. Babe and
Maris are crying foul from their graves! Can you hear them?

In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Possible future headline for the drug using cheater. Shoot up Fuentes
> > and Joey wannabees.
> >
> > cp

> Yeah, I saw that on the news about the Pro who came clean and cited Bonds
> agents concerning connections for drugs, etc. I think that's pathetic that
> the guy who holds the home run record possibly got it by juicing. Babe and
> Maris are crying foul from their graves! Can you hear them?

The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked testimony.
This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and
the cream but he said he didn't know it was drugs :)

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:031220041528319019%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Possible future headline for the drug using cheater. Shoot up Fuentes
> > > and Joey wannabees.
> > >
> > > cp

> > Yeah, I saw that on the news about the Pro who came clean and cited

Bonds
> > agents concerning connections for drugs, etc. I think that's pathetic

that
> > the guy who holds the home run record possibly got it by juicing. Babe

and
> > Maris are crying foul from their graves! Can you hear them?

> The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked testimony.
> This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and

That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:031220041528319019%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Yeah, I saw that on the news about the Pro who came clean and cited

> Bonds
> > > agents concerning connections for drugs, etc. I think that's pathetic

> that
> > > the guy who holds the home run record possibly got it by juicing. Babe

> and
> > > Maris are crying foul from their graves! Can you hear them?

> > The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked testimony.
> > This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and
> > the cream but he said he didn't know it was drugs :)

> That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

Flaxseed oil. It was suppose to help him with his arthritis or so he
claims. It was also funny to read what Gary Sheffield said about how
Bonds acted when he came out to train with Barry. Sheffield said Bonda
told him not to ask any questions about the Clear and the Cream.

>From: "Sierraman" [email protected]

>That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

I don't remember where I saw it today but he claims he thought that it was
flaxseed oil mixed with other stuff for his arthritis.
At least VDB claimed it was for the dog. Cyclists definitely have better
excuses.
Bill C

"Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:031220041839045070%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:031220041528319019%[email protected]...

Fuentes

> > Bonds

pathetic
> > that

Babe
> > and
> > >
> > > The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked

testimony.
> > > This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and
> > > the cream but he said he didn't know it was drugs :)

> > That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

> Flaxseed oil. It was suppose to help him with his arthritis or so he
> claims. It was also funny to read what Gary Sheffield said about how
> Bonds acted when he came out to train with Barry. Sheffield said Bonda
> told him not to ask any questions about the Clear and the Cream.

Ignorance is bliss?

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:031220041839045070%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Flaxseed oil. It was suppose to help him with his arthritis or so he
> > claims. It was also funny to read what Gary Sheffield said about how
> > Bonds acted when he came out to train with Barry. Sheffield said Bonda
> > told him not to ask any questions about the Clear and the Cream.

I elaborate further. Ignorance is bliss? Because Bonds probably thinks
Ignorance is bliss by not saying or not knowing anything, he can sidestep
it. His agent tells him to keep your mouth shut and act stupid. Here, just
use this creme and don't ask me what it is. Reminds of Santa Claus 2
character, Tim Allen, rules are very important, I want hot chocolate.
Dumbass, he should know by now that a poll taken shows 85 percent of those
polled don't believe him about his Ignorance is bliss stance. All the matter
is what the fans think, and right now they smell a rat.

Casey Kerrigan <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<031220041839045070%[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:031220041528319019%[email protected]...

> Bonds

> that

> and
> > >
> > > The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked testimony.
> > > This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and
> > > the cream but he said he didn't know it was drugs :)

> > That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

> Flaxseed oil. It was suppose to help him with his arthritis or so he
> claims. It was also funny to read what Gary Sheffield said about how
> Bonds acted when he came out to train with Barry. Sheffield said Bonds
> told him not to ask any questions about the Clear and the Cream.

I remember that funny Sheffield article (_Sports Illustrated_).
Sheffield also said that he used the substance(s? I recall "cream" but
am not sure about "clear") without knowing that they were steroids.

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:031220041528319019%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > "crit pro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

Fuentes

> > > Yeah, I saw that on the news about the Pro who came clean and cited

> Bonds
> > > agents concerning connections for drugs, etc. I think that's pathetic

> that
> > > the guy who holds the home run record possibly got it by juicing. Babe

> and
> > > Maris are crying foul from their graves! Can you hear them?

> > The SF Chronicle had a front page follow-up with more leaked testimony.
> > This time it was Bond's testimony and he admitted using the Clear and
> > the cream but he said he didn't know it was drugs :)

> That's funny! What the hell did Bonds think it was?

Snake oil?

"Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:031220041839045070%[email protected]...
>> > In article <[email protected]>, Sierraman
>> > <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Flaxseed oil. It was suppose to help him with his arthritis or so he
>> > claims. It was also funny to read what Gary Sheffield said about how
>> > Bonds acted when he came out to train with Barry. Sheffield said Bonda
>> > told him not to ask any questions about the Clear and the Cream.

> I elaborate further. Ignorance is bliss? Because Bonds probably thinks
> Ignorance is bliss by not saying or not knowing anything, he can sidestep
> it. His agent tells him to keep your mouth shut and act stupid. Here, just
> use this creme and don't ask me what it is. Reminds of Santa Claus 2
> character, Tim Allen, rules are very important, I want hot chocolate.
> Dumbass, he should know by now that a poll taken shows 85 percent of those
> polled don't believe him about his Ignorance is bliss stance. All the
> matter
> is what the fans think, and right now they smell a rat.

Nipplehead,

The fans could care less, they already suspected guys like Big Mac, and
Barry were juicing. Nothing will happen to Barry, MLB JUST started drug
testing for the 2004 season.

Dave

"Dave H" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Sierraman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "Casey Kerrigan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:031220041839045070%[email protected]...

Bonda

> > I elaborate further. Ignorance is bliss? Because Bonds probably thinks
> > Ignorance is bliss by not saying or not knowing anything, he can

sidestep
> > it. His agent tells him to keep your mouth shut and act stupid. Here,

just
> > use this creme and don't ask me what it is. Reminds of Santa Claus 2
> > character, Tim Allen, rules are very important, I want hot chocolate.
> > Dumbass, he should know by now that a poll taken shows 85 percent of

those
> > polled don't believe him about his Ignorance is bliss stance. All the
> > matter
> > is what the fans think, and right now they smell a rat.

> Nipplehead,
>
> The fans could care less, they already suspected guys like Big Mac, and
> Barry were juicing. Nothing will happen to Barry, MLB JUST started drug
> testing for the 2004 season.
>
> Dave

That reminds me, you should be in the top 25 rbr rankings.