Barry's Bakery strips

Betty Boop

Guest
At our meeting today my leader said how good Barry's Bakery strips are. I got some today and I think
they are delicious and they have a variety of flavors and are only 1 point. Sure taste like more
than 1 point. I was just wondering if anyone else tried them. Betty

I've never heard of them. Are they a US product?

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

<>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

[email protected]

225/190/145

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> At our meeting today my leader said how good Barry's Bakery strips are. I got some today and I
> think they are delicious and they have a variety of flavors and are only 1 point. Sure taste like
> more than 1 point. I was just wondering if anyone else tried them. Betty

Yes they are a US product. I live in Pennsylvania. They have a website:
www.barrysbakery.com
If you can find them they are really good.
Betty
news:p[email protected]...