Barry's Bakery strips

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Betty Boop, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    At our meeting today my leader said how good Barry's Bakery strips are. I got some today and I think
    they are delicious and they have a variety of flavors and are only 1 point. Sure taste like more
    than 1 point. I was just wondering if anyone else tried them. Betty

    Tags:

  2. Limeyno1

    Limeyno1 Guest

    I've never heard of them. Are they a US product?

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    [email protected]

    225/190/145

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > At our meeting today my leader said how good Barry's Bakery strips are. I got some today and I
    > think they are delicious and they have a variety of flavors and are only 1 point. Sure taste like
    > more than 1 point. I was just wondering if anyone else tried them. Betty

  3. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    Yes they are a US product. I live in Pennsylvania. They have a website:
    www.barrysbakery.com
    If you can find them they are really good.
    Betty
    news:p[email protected]...