Bartoli update

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Davide Tosi, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    Today he fractured his forearm while in the Spanish island of Lanzarote with his team. His
    tremendous unluck is even bigger than his unlimited talent.

    Tags:

  2. "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Today he fractured his forearm while in the Spanish island of Lanzarote with his team. His
    > tremendous unluck is even bigger than his unlimited talent.

    Dumbass -

    He has bad luck, but there's no such thing as unlimited talent.

    Unlimited ego though, that's possible.

  3. Today I read the accident happened in the gym. ??

  4. On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
    > Today I read the accident happened in the gym. ??

    And with no serious injury, really.

    Sergio Pisa

  5. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    "Van Hoorebeeck Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

    > Today I read the accident happened in the gym. ??

    It's like I keep telling y'all: cyclists should stay out of gyms.

    Andy Coggan

  6. Warren

    Warren Guest

  7. warren wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>, Andy Coggan
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"Van Hoorebeeck Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>Today I read the accident happened in the gym. ??
    >>
    >>It's like I keep telling y'all: cyclists should stay out of gyms.
    >

    > it is on some lonely road after dark.
    >
    > -WG

    Haven't run into anyone lately, have you?