Basic question

Willow

Guest
I'm looking for a good multiple vitamin to take. I don't have a medical
issue, I mostly eat healthy, and am trying to get back into working out
regularly.

I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.

Any suggestions?

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"Willow" <[email protected]> wrote in part:

>I'm looking for a good multiple vitamin to take. I don't have a medical
>issue, I mostly eat healthy, and am trying to get back into working out
>regularly.
>
>I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.
>
>Any suggestions?

How old are you? Which sex?
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA [email protected]

Female, 31, healthy weight, Generally healthy (that I know of) no kids, not
planning on any..

Active.. what else? my shoes are size 7 1/2... *grin*

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"Jim Chinnis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Willow" <[email protected]> wrote in part:
>
> >I'm looking for a good multiple vitamin to take. I don't have a medical
> >issue, I mostly eat healthy, and am trying to get back into working out
> >regularly.
> >
> >I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.
> >
> >Any suggestions?

> How old are you? Which sex?
> --
> Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA [email protected]

Just about any multi-vitamin-mineral tablet that sticks close to the lower
ranges of supplementation should be fine. A tablet marketed for "Women"
would be your best bet, as it would include a little iron. Any major brand
should do.

Depending on your diet, one thing you might need more of are long-chain
omega-3 fatty acids. These are generally lacking in most diets, and vitamins
won't help. Consuming fatty fish or taking fish oil capsules will help with
that.
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA [email protected]

In article <[email protected]>,
"Willow" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'm looking for a good multiple vitamin to take. I don't have a medical
> issue, I mostly eat healthy, and am trying to get back into working out
> regularly.
>
> I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.
>
> Any suggestions?

Twinlabs packs.

There is no "single" pill that will provide well. :)

Cheers!
--
Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

OmManiPadmeOmelet <[email protected]> wrote in part:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Willow" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a good multiple vitamin to take. I don't have a medical
>> issue, I mostly eat healthy, and am trying to get back into working out
>> regularly.
>>
>> I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.
>>
>> Any suggestions?

>Twinlabs packs.
>
>There is no "single" pill that will provide well. :)
>
>Cheers!

Citations, please!

Most foods contain multiple vitamins and minerals.
--

Willow wrote:

> I just need a "boost" to help me along and make sure I have what I need.

Vitamins offer no such thing as an energy "boost."

The single pill multi-vitamin should be avoided. They are most likely
to cause stomach problems as well as passing out of your body
undigested.

What you want is one of those tiny cellophane multiple pill packages.
They are expensive. And, basically are a convenience item for those
who find convenience more important than saving money.

Just thought that you might want to know.

I meant a "vitamin boost" not an energy boost..

Info noted..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

"Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in