Basso Carbon Dropouts???

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Clarke White, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Clarke White

    Clarke White Guest

    A customer brought me in a Basso carbon fiber bike that had been converted
    to a fixed gear. It has bolt on dropouts which are rear facing track type,
    no hanger. He wants to convert it back to multi speed. Anybody know where to
    find a set of the appropriate dropouts?

    --
    Clarke White
    Clarke Cycles

    Tags:

  2. almost fast

    almost fast Guest

    "Clarke White" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<fKZ%[email protected]>...
    > A customer brought me in a Basso carbon fiber bike that had been converted
    > to a fixed gear. It has bolt on dropouts which are rear facing track type,
    > no hanger. He wants to convert it back to multi speed. Anybody know where to
    > find a set of the appropriate dropouts?

    Same frame as Bik, GrafTech, Profile for Speed, Aegis, etc. Try to get
    in touch with these guys:

    http://www.aegisbicycles.com/