Basso Touring Frame

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jimbob, Feb 20, 2003.

  1. Jimbob

    Jimbob Guest

    Anyone heard of these? I know of Basso race frames, but I didn't know that they did tourers.

    There's one on eBay at the moment that I was looking at. My experience of the race frames is very
    favourable, I just wondered if the tourer would be as good.

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "JimBob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Anyone heard of these? I know of Basso race frames, but I didn't know that they did tourers.
    >
    > There's one on eBay at the moment that I was looking at. My experience of the race frames is very
    > favourable, I just wondered if the tourer would be as good.

    We sold a couple which were affordably priced but otherwise unremarkable. Lugged Columbus SP in
    gold/red, cantilevers. Not enough wheelbase for a true touring bike.