'Batch' Ti frames?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Superslacker, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Superslacker

    Superslacker Guest

    Hi all, does anyone know if the frames advertised at www.batch.org are any good? looks like some
    russian guy, and I couldn't find any good reviews of that company... should I save my money and buy
    vodka, do you think?

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "superslacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi all, does anyone know if the frames advertised at www.batch.org are any good? looks like some
    > russian guy, and I couldn't find any good reviews of that company... should I save my money and
    > buy vodka, do you think?

    No relation.....just wanted to make that clear.
    --
    Slacker - the one and only

  3. Slacker says:

    >No relation.....just wanted to make that clear.

    S'OK. Slack - we know you're a better Slacker than any wanna-be SuperSlacker, anyway you
    slice it. ;-)

    Steve

  4. Stephane

    Stephane Guest

    seriously. I slack alot. how else would I have the time to find a $350 titanium mtb frame from some
    guy in russia?