'Batch' Ti frames?

Superslacker

Guest
Hi all, does anyone know if the frames advertised at www.batch.org are any good? looks like some
russian guy, and I couldn't find any good reviews of that company... should I save my money and buy
vodka, do you think?

"superslacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, does anyone know if the frames advertised at www.batch.org are any good? looks like some
> russian guy, and I couldn't find any good reviews of that company... should I save my money and
> buy vodka, do you think?

No relation.....just wanted to make that clear.
--
Slacker - the one and only

Slacker says:

>No relation.....just wanted to make that clear.

S'OK. Slack - we know you're a better Slacker than any wanna-be SuperSlacker, anyway you
slice it. ;-)

Steve

seriously. I slack alot. how else would I have the time to find a $350 titanium mtb frame from some
guy in russia?