Battery Size for Vetta computer

CDC

Guest
Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?

Thanks!

CDC wrote:
> Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
> am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
> battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?
>
> Thanks!

186/LR43

CDC wrote:
> Hello, I have a Vetta C-20 computer that has been setting around and now I
> am going to put it to use again on my mountain bike but I have lost the
> battery for it. Does anyone know what size battery that computer would use?
>
> Thanks!

I'll bet you'll be wanting the manual, too:

http://www.vetta.com/Tech Support/DP/C20.eng.pdf

I wish every site's tech/doc page were as good as Vetta's. They are
very complete.